Brexit Storage Solutions at Elephant Self Storage.
Is no doubt that Brexit may affect many Irish and UK businesses operating on both sides.
A survey done by AIB in early October 2019, has found that Brexit worries are increasingly impacting business decisions in Ireland, with half of small and medium-sized enterprises in Ireland cancelling or postponing investment plans as a result. The research also found that more than four in every ten Irish firms feel Brexit is already negatively impacting business.
The UK is the transport hub for the majority of Ireland’s imports and exports from mainland Europe, where goods route via UK ports and roads.
The main current Brexit concerns raised by companies are:
- Potential replacement of suppliers;
- Transportation and delivery of goods in time and cost effective;
- Potential storage alternatives and solutions.
Brexit Storage Solutions at Elephant Self Storage
For businesses looking to relocate their warehouse stock and solve potential issues Brexit may bring, Elephant Self Storage has many options for temporary or permanent storage, from small to large scale requirements.
An alternative storage solution can solve the need for the frequency of the transportation of goods, minimizing the negative effects of Brexit for certain businesses, where sourcing new suppliers is not an option.
Business Storage Facilities & Benefits
- State of the Art Security
- Own Key & Unique Access Code to the facility
- Motorised Gates
- 90 CCTV Cameras
- Bulgary Alarms
- Fire Preventions in place
- Monitored by Netwatch, Manned Security and linked to Garadi
- No Long term lease – Min Stay 4 Weeks!
- Drive-Up Storerooms with 24/7 available.
- Spotless Clean Facility – Maintained Daily
- Easy Access – Use of trolleys on site
- 800 Storerooms from 10Sqft – 750 Sqft.
- GoCar Cargo Van Location beside Elephant Self Storage – €12 p/hr
- Shredding on-site
- Meeting Room
- File Storage
- Shared Office Space
- Business Address Service
- Deliveries accepted on your behalf