Protecting customers, visitors and staff during COVID-19
As a family-run business, our number one priority is the safety of our team members and our customers. We took early precautions in February before the lock-down even started, to ensure everyone’s welfare. As well as following the government guidelines, we also have other protection measures in place around our facility.
Changes At The Reception Area
There is always a member of the Elephant Storage team on-site during opening hours. Reception is closed but staff are working behind the scenes. Please call 01-4940000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any queries.
Queries on sales or accounts, please contact us by phone on 01 494 0000 or email email@example.com between 9 am and 5 pm, Monday to Friday
Contactless Contracts for New Customers
- 24/7 Book online available
- 24/7 Fully sign up online
- Access to the facility and locker are sent to your phone
- Support online or by phone when booking
Arriving At Our Facility
- Staff will communicate with you through our hatch at reception if you need help
- Staff will wear a mask if they need to walk around the facility
- All keypads have an anti-bacterial protection surface coating
- Touch-points are cleaned regularly by staff
- Customers’ bathroom is cleaned regularly
- Storerooms are cleaned and disinfected after they are vacated
- Storerooms are sealed with a red tab once disinfected, ready for the next customer
Etiquette For Customer And Visitors
- Sanitise your hands when you arrive at our facilities
- Wear a mask
- Adhere to social distancing signs 2M / 6 ft
- Ensure you have made an access appointment prior to arrival
- Do not bring children or animals to the facility
- A maximum of two people per room are permitted per appointment
- Disinfect your trolley before and after use
- If you are feeling unwell, please don’t visit our facility
- If you have tested positive to COVID-19, please do not come to the facility until you have quarantined and received a negative test
For your own safety and for our staff safety, please limit your time at the facility to the access slot and avoid unnecessary visits. Our facility has the highest standard of security and cleanness, and we will keep your belongings safe. If you any queries, please feel free to contact a member of the team on 01-4940000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org .
Thank you for your co-operation! Stay well, stay safe!