Customer Service Advisor
We are looking for a Customer Service Advisor to join our team. Who has excellent communication skills along with a friendly and enthusiastic attitude, whilst also having a willingness to learn and a passion for sales.
Elephant Self Storage is a well established do it your self storage facility. We call ourselves ‘The Hotel for Your Goods’ we operate just like a Hotel. we have over 800 own key storerooms and instead of storing people we store your goods. Some customers stay for days or years.
Companies can reduce their costs by running their businesses from the Elephant Storage facility; utilising the extra space for file and document storage, or to store stock items. Customers include, antique dealers, builders, interior designers, wine merchants, solicitors, retail suppliers, hospitals, pharmaceutical and property management companies.
Individual customers use ideal storage solutions when they move house, renovate their homes, go travelling, or emigrate abroad. Furniture storage, as well as storage containers for students, is available.
You are responsible, but not limited to the following
Key Areas of responsibilities:
– Working towards team sales targets
– Selling face to face, over the phone and online
– Meeting KPI’s set out by the Manager
– Delivering high standards of customer service
– Answering sales enquiries and tailoring a storage package to meet customer needs.
– Selling merchandise and offering insurance cover.
– Check customers in and out
– Contributing to social media and marketing ideas
– Visiting local business and on occasion working on exhibitions promoting the company
– You will be the forefront of the company so your first impression counts, includes greeting customers, keeping operations standards high and the facility kept spotless clean.
Elephant Self Storage’s culture is of Excellence in everything we do, Integrity consistent in what we say and do, Innovation been creative and solving problems, teamwork rely on your team as they rely on you and passion about life and work.
Key Skills & Experience:
• Ability to work as part of a team of people
• Energetic and Creative
• In Depth knowledge of products and services
• Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
• High level of attention to detail and accuracy
• Proven organisational ability
• PC literate with the ability to pick up systems quickly
• Ability to meet goals and deadlines
• Attention to Detail
• Problem solving/Decision making
• Customer Focus
– Third level education
Closing date: 07-March-2019
Please apply to email@example.com along with a Covering letter.