ELEPHANT STORAGE ARE LOOKING FOR A SALES EXECUTIVE TO JOIN OUR TEAM. YOU WILL HAVE EXCELLENT COMMUNICATION SKILLS ALONG WITH A ENTHUSIASTIC ATTITUDE AND FRIENDLY, WHILST ALSO HAVING A WILLINGNESS TO LEARN AND A PASSION FOR SALES.
Sales experience is very important part for this role. It is also very varied, if you are the type of person willing to put your hand to anything and progress your career, this is an opportunity for you.
Who we are? Elephant Self Storage is a member of the O’Meara Group of companies that started in the late 1950’s and is still pioneering successful, dynamic and unusual businesses. Self -Storage is a multi -billion business, expanding at a rapid pace throughout the world.
Our Self Storage Centre in Dublin facilitates both home and business storage. The company has created a 60,000 sq. facility in Tallaght. Over the last fourteen years the business has enjoyed continued growth.
“The Hotel for your Goods” catch phrase is used in our extensive radio advertising to describe the type of service we offer. A hotel like complex with 1000 “rooms”, rented to householders, business, professionals, top 100 VIP firms, bankers and even Government. Clients stay from a few days to years.
You are responsible, but not limited to the following
Key Areas of responsibilities:
- Sales – Face to Face, over the phone and online
- Meeting KPI’s Set out by the Company
- Delivering high standards of customer service
- Answering sales enquiries and tailoring a storage package to meet customer needs.
- Selling merchandise and offering insurance cover.
- Check customers in and out
- Contributing to marketing ideas
- Visiting local business and on occasion working on exhibitions promoting the company
- You will be the forefront of the company so your first impression counts, includes greeting customers, keeping operations standards high and the facility kept spotless clean.
Key Skills and Experience:
- You will need to have management experience in retail or sales sector.
- Ability to work as part of a team of people
- Energetic and Creative
- In Depth knowledge of products and services
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Proven organisational ability
- PC literate with the ability to pick up systems quickly
- Ability to meet goals and deadlines
Great opportunities to progress your career within the company.
- Attention to Detail
- Problem solving/Decision making
- Customer Focus
You will need to be flexible to work 40 hours per week over 5 out of 6 days to cover the following opening hours.
Monday to Friday 8am – 6pm and Saturday 9am – 4pm
Lives 30 mins away from Tallaght area.
Salary €30,000 – €40,000 + Rewards for good customer service. 20 Days holidays + your birthday off.
Please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org along with a Covering letter.