We Are Hiring: Office Support Staff & Storage Advisor
Do you enjoy helping people within a job? Are you outgoing, friendly, and a good listener?
At Elephant Click & Store our team members are at the heart and face of the company, and when a customer walks into the facility, our team is the first point of contact.
With this in mind, we are looking for someone who can use their excellent personal skills to handle customer queries or potential customers, whether it is solving the problems and reaching the right solutions for customers, using sales skills to promote our products, or carrying out jobs within the industry standards.
Successful candidates will be supported and will have full training when they become part of the team, but an eagerness to learn and develop skills is important.
Who Are We?
We are Elephant Click & Store, and we help solve people’s storage problems. Our customers are making life-changing experiences such as moving, renovating, growing families, or growing their businesses – and we are here to make this process as easy and seamless as possible.
We are a family business with a wealth of business experience within the sector. As an SME, our team always has the opportunity to learn all aspects of the business: We don’t sit still, and are always looking at ways to grow, evolve, and even become greener!
What will you do?
As a Storage Advisor, your main role is to support customers and the team running the day-to-day operations of the facility. While this is an active role and you will not sit at a desk, you will not be asked to move furniture or boxes.
This role includes & involves the areas of sales, customer services, and facility management. This is no original job – which means that it’s very varied and no day is the same. As a Storage Advisor you will be responsible, for but not limited to:
- Delivering excellent customer service by solving customers’ storage needs
- Improve & close sales targets through storeroom rent, insurance, and selling packing supplies
- Being confident in dealing with people and negotiating day-to-day operations
- Keeping the facility up to the highest cleanliness standards (i.e. Light cleaning of rooms, sweeping, mopping, etc.)
- Working independently on a day to day operations and also within the team
- Following store compliance and administration, ensuring high standards are met
- Keyholding – opening and closing shared between the team.
- Contributing to new ideas – social media / advertising / marketing / systems
What You Must Demonstrate:
- A “can do” attitude, not afraid of getting stuck into your work
- A genuine desire to support, and develop within the team
- The ability to solve problems
- Excellent prioritisation skills
- Enthusiasm and consistency with the ability to work alone or within a team
- A positive attitude and not being afraid of a challenge
- A flexible approach to your and your team’s working hours
- Social media skills – preferable but not essential
What We Will Give Back To You
At Elephant Click and Store we understand that our team members need flexibility and balance in life, so we aim to give back as much as we can, and this works both ways. We also offer:
- Competitive salary
- Bonus based on KPIs set by Manager
- Continuous training and support to help you develop your career
- Training in-house and formal
- Free on-site parking
- Rewards for achievements
Salary / Pending experience, + Bonus. Opening hours: Monday – Saturday.
If you think this role is for you, please send your CV with a cover letter to Katarina@elephant.ie.
We are located at 17 Hibernian Est, Tallaght, Dublin 24.