Part-time Sales Assistant
Elephant Self Storage is a well established busy self storage centre in Tallaght, that’s growing. We are looking for a part-time sales assistant to join our young vibrant sales team. You will be the first point of contact for our customers, dealing with queries and most importantly selling face to face and over the phone.
What your role will be?
- Delivering exceptional customer service to all customers
- Selling face to face / over the phone and by email
- Follow up enquiries and advising customers
- Working as a team to achieve targets
- Handling customer enquiries
- Customer account management
- General housekeeping and maintenance of the store
- Friendly, Flexible and Enthusiastic
- Ability to multi task, prioritise and juggle tasks
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent computer skills
- Lives within 30 minutes of Tallaght
You must be looking for a part time position. This part-time role ideal for a full time student or someone returning to work with flexible availability. Previous sales experience is essential, preferably you must have at least 4 years of experience in retail or similar sectors.
Hours and Salary
Hourly rate commensurate with experience + bonus OTE
Minimum 15 hours a week across 7 days a week
You will be required to work 10/15 hours a week. This role requires you to work on Saturday/Sunday and ideally you will be flexible in terms of providing additional cover for holidays and busy times when hours can increase.
Apply to Sarah Coyne by email firstname.lastname@example.org with a CV and covering letter.
Shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.