Tips on Packing Video 1: Packing glasses for moving
Our video shows you tips on to how to safely wrap and pack your glassware either while moving or storing away.
A few supplies you need to pack your glasses.
- Tissue paper or old newspapers.
- Strong double walled boxes – like our Asha or Budi m0ving and storage boxes.
How to wrap the glasses.
- When packing, tuck any loose tissue paper into the mouth of the glass.
- Place the mouth of the glass down into the box.
- Fill any gaps between glasses with crunched tissue paper to avoid glasses knocking off each other.
- For crystal and delicate stemware, wrap an extra layer of tissue paper around the stem as shown.
For more information on packing supplies please contact Elephant Storage on 01 494 0000 or email email@example.com
Elephant Storage Team.